Others

Saturday 16 June 2012

RAWLZ from the Caribbean!

Hi!

    So, here is what the title is all about...
    During my last trip to South Africa in June 2010 (I missed the World Cup T_T...), I managed to come across a lady who sold seashells. As I was looking through the choices, my Mum suddenly passed this shell to me and it was gorgeous. A Lion's Paw Scallop! This is the only Caribbean shell I have in my collection. Apparently, it was shipped in so it cost about $12. It is fully orange with a hue of purple in its interior. It is the size of my palm! (about 15 to 18cm) It seems that they are found on sandy beaches in Florida and the Caribbean Islands. So here's some photos for you to enjoy! :)

 The ins and outs... I give it a grade "GOOD" since there are minor flaws...
Orange!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment